I provide a warm, safe and contained space where you can bring your entire self; your difficulties, pain, shame and fear, along with your hopes, dreams and desires. I listen openly and empathetically, whilst being non-judgemental, engaged and interactive. I believe change is possible and it is my aim to help you access your most authentic and joyous self.
- Women’s health and wellbeing
- Body image and weight difficulties
- Dietary concerns/difficulty with food and eating
- Self esteem issues and loss of confidence
- Perfectionism and over achieving
- Stress and anxiety
- Low mood – moderate depression
I view mental health as being as important as physical health. It is my hope that taking time and investing in our mental wellbeing, will become as normal as exercising our physical bodies.